Motorola Bravo LX/FLX
of memory to receive and store all your important messages so you can refer
to them when needed. Helps you prioritize your messages by knowing exactly
what time they were received. You can be alerted of incoming messages in
a noisy environment or discreetly alerted when you do not want to disturb
those around you with a loud alert.
- FLEXTM Capable: Offers users the latest and most efficient technology affording extended
battery life and page reliability
- Message Slots:
of memory to receive and store all your important messages so you can
refer to them when needed.
- Shows Time and
provides added convenience since it also acts as a watch and calendar.
- Message Timestamping. Helps you prioritize
your messages by knowing exactly what time they were received.
- Alarm. You can set
your pager to wake you up in the morning or to remind you of that important
- User Selectable
your favorite, or change your alert so you can differentiate your pager
- Vibrating Alert. You can be alerted
of incoming messages in a noisy environment or discreetly alerted when
you do not want to disturb those around you with a loud alert.
- Message Lock. Lock important messages
so they will not be accidentally erased.
- Selective Erase. Allows you to erase
messages that are no longer needed, thereby keeping your pager's memory
- Erase All. Keep your memory slots
organized by easily erasing all unlocked messages when you no longer need
to save them.
- Memory Retention. Don't accidentally
erase important messages by turning off your pager - the messages are
retained when the pager is off.
- Battery Backup. Retains messages in
memory while replacing the battery.
- Low Battery Indicator. Notifies you that your
battery is getting low and needs to be replaced - helping to ensure that
you don't miss any messages.
- Reminder Alert. A short friendly alert
reminds you when you have not reviewed your messages.
- Duplicate Message. Duplicate Messages
are stored in the same memory slot as original message - saving memory
space for new messages. The latest timestamp is used and a Duplicate prompt
is displayed when the message is read.
- Backlit Display. Allows you to easily
read your messages at night or in a low light environment.
- Battery. 1 AAA Battery
is small, lightweight and replacements readily available.
- Small, Sleek Size. With its small sleek
design, you'll hardly know you're carrying a pager
- Minimum service period is 3 months.
- There is a one-time account setup fee of $15.00.
- Billing options are Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual billed in advance.
- All numeric & alpha numeric service include unlimited calls.
- Pager numbers with local area codes are available from most areas of the U.S.
- Ask our representative about coverage areas for the service that you desire.
- Please see our important Terms and Conditions.
Would you like more information on pricing and services
about this product? Just fill out our Information Request Form and a representative will contact you to discuss your options.