The BluFi BW28A 4 lines alphanumeric pager, is capable of accepting tone, numeric and alphanumeric messages. Message types for all addresses are stored in a programmable EEPROM.
- Protocol: POCSAG
- Out of range indication
- Duplicated message alert
- Low battery indication
- Error message alert
- If error occurs while receiving, up to 1 bit error can be corrected
- High visibility backlight
- Can be programmed as alphanumeric, numeric or tone only
- Minimum service period is 3 months.
- There is a one-time account setup fee of $15.00.
- Billing options are Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual billed in advance.
- All numeric & alpha numeric service include unlimited calls.
- Pager numbers with local area codes are available from most areas of the U.S.
- Ask our representative about coverage areas for the service that you desire.
- Please see our important Terms and Conditions.
Would you like more information on pricing and services
about this product? Just fill out our Information Request Form and a representative will contact you to discuss your options.